Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
$21.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
The 711 MTB Tech and Trail Grip features perfect grip ergonomics for long-distance routes and use in racing on sports-oriented mountain bikes. A well thought-out, highly ergonomic shape offers an especially secure grip and comfort. The outer contact area is less rounded (flattened). The flattened area raises slightly towards the outside for support. Based on the natural contour of the hand on a grip, contact is drawn forward and slightly rearward. The clamp is located inside and the clamping sleeve at the (inner) third of the grip. This increases the shock absorption and comfort on the hand’s outer side. The flat angular bottom offers a perfect form fit. The design organically flows with your palm and fingers providing the ideal interface and optimal cushioning. 711 offers extended pressure distribution and hand support compared to a wing design that supports only the outside of your hand. The grip can be squeezed less tightly because it fits better. Various rubber compounds ensure a perfect grip level and high comfort. We only use the best possible materials to avoid sticky/gummy rubber. The end of the grip is closed, so no plugs are needed. As round as necessary and as flat as possible! This grip is a bit more difficult to install because the clamping is inside and only on the inner third. Use a bit of brake cleaner to slip the grip onto the handlebar very easily and it tightens up very quickly. - Weight (g) / pair: 128, 150, 186 - Diameter at Smallest Point (mm): 91, 101, 106 - Material: Proprietary Rubber Blend
Race Face Half Nelson Lock-On Grips • Super-slim profile • Race Face MX style half waffle for extra grip security • Topographical moisture channels • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws. - Made by ODI - Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 120mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 84g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 135mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 122g
ODI Bjorn lock-on V2.1 grips. Made from recycled post-industrial rubber from ODI's manufacturing, the Bjorn grips have an offset center to provide additional cushion without extra bulk. - Made from recycled TPE rubber - Single-sided lock on
$28.95 - $30.00
ODI’s first generation Lock-On System are standard for mountain bike racers everywhere. ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new Elite Series grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand. - Offset grip design provides padding where it is needed most - Variable knurl pattern provides comfort/traction where you need it most - Version 2.1 Lock-On System - Soft Pro compound for excellent shock absorption - Reinforced soft ends for added durability - Super slim profile
$16.49 - $17.90
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
$28.95 - $33.75
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
$26.95 - $32.95
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
$29.99 - $31.99
The MacAskill grip features a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill - Single-sided lock-on grip - 29–30mm diameter
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Want all-out MTB performance and ergonomic comfort in one package? Get the best of both worlds with Ergon's GA3, an all-mountain comfort grip that combines the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. Experience gained with the GA2 showed that the ergonomically optimized shape allows for low gripping forces, while textures adapted to the grip zones of the human hand and double-butted inner core wall thickness increase control and damping comfort. The super soft, UV-stable rubber compound is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
$29.95 - $39.95
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
$9.99 - $14.99
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
The Descendant grip is for the performance-driven hard charger who needs maximum grip and confidence in their cockpit. Featuring a full-width contact area that extends from the inner clamp right to the end of the bar. The ridged pattern allows for a soft-to-touch feel and makes for superior grip and control. Available in solid colors, marble and gum options, these grips give you the option to match grip performance with your personal style. - Single-ring clamp for max width and comfort - Available in Black, Gray, Gum Rubber, Red, Gray/Black Marble and Red/Black Marble - Soft and durable ridged rubber grip pattern - Length: 133mm - Clamp: Single
Here is a high-performance women's specific grip with a single clamp lock-on designed to save weight and to fit the palm's morphology of women cyclists thanks to a smaller diameter. Stay confidently connected to your bike, keeping you in total control.
Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
Insane performance packed into just 9 grams. This is the world’s lightest high-performance grip and lives up to the hype. If weight savings is for you, then these are your grips! - Material: SupaLite Foam - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 130mm - UV Resistant - Latex-free
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Page 1 of 5 Next page